ACOS FILLER PRIVACY & LEGAL POLICY
Acos Filler and we, our or us mean Acos Filler Limited.
Acos Filler means all products, brands and any other subsidiary of Acos Filler Limited.
Newsletter means any written communication that we may send to you (and includes other communications, not only a newsletter), whether by way of electronic communication, hard copy or otherwise.
Terms and Conditions means the Terms and Conditions set out below.
Site means our website www.acosfiller.com and is licensed for exclusive use by Acos Filler Limited.
User, you or your means any user of or visitor to our Site, as applicable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of Site and Changes
- Access to and use by you of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By using this Site you are deemed to have accepted our Terms and Conditions, current at the time, from the date on which you first used this Site.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to any User of the Site, whether a visitor, a retailer, a wholesaler, a trader or otherwise. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions then you must refrain from using this Site.
- You agree to take responsibility to use the internet and our Site with courtesy and responsibility and be familiar with and practice good etiquette, as deemed by us.
- These Terms and Conditions may change or be updated from time to time. It remains the responsibility of the User to access and check these Terms and Conditions whenever you access the Site. The latest version of these Terms and Conditions will govern any future usage by you of the Site.
- We reserve the right to amend, change or update any information on the Site, including our Terms and Conditions, at any time and without prior notice. You should regularly familiarize yourself with our current Terms and Conditions, by which you are bound. By continuing to use the Site and by continuing to receive our Newsletter, you are deemed to have accepted the information on the Site and the Terms and Conditions as amended, changed, updated and current at the time.
- The Site is intended to facilitate a general introduction to Acos Filler. The Site’s contents should not be used as a basis for entering into contractual arrangements. Specific technical data on products and their suitability can be obtained from our technical data sheets and/or by contacting us directly or via our agents and distributors.
- All reasonable efforts will be taken to ensure that the information on our Site is accurate. However, no liability shall attach to us in the event of a mistake or error. You acknowledge that you arrive at your own decision regarding products, services and information contained on the Site and do not rely upon any statement or representation made by us. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any action you take in reliance on any contents or information on our Site.
- We may change the content, products and/or services described on the Site at any time without prior notice. We will aim to correct any error or inaccuracy that is brought to our attention within a reasonable time.
- Acos Filler owns or licenses all proprietary and intellectual property rights or rights to use
in the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons and sound recordings and
software and other material underlying and forming part of our products and services and the
User may not without our prior written consent, in any form or by any means;
a. Adapt, reproduce, copy, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Site; and/or
b. Commercialise, copy or on sell and information or items obtained from any part of the Site.
- All content on the Site is owned by us (or any other provider approved by us) is protected by the applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. No use of this Site’s content is permitted without the express prior written consent of Acos Filler, and where applicable, the intellectual property right holder. Enquiries and permission requests may be sent to us at email@example.com
- For a list of our trademarks or registered trademarks, and patents or patents pending of Acos Filler and/or its subsidiaries see below.
- The linked sites are not under the control of Acos Filler and we are not responsible for and make no representations regarding the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We provide these links to you for your convenience only. The inclusion of links on our Site does not imply endorsement by us of any of those sites.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to maintain an accurate and complete Site; however, we do not guarantee continuous operation and accuracy of the Site or availability of our products or services or integrity of the data stored or transmitted via the Site, internet or any other services.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of the Site or its content.
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of this Site and/or our products are at your own risk. We are not liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind, including those arising from lost data, lost business, loss profits, injury, claim, liability, damages or failure of security resulting in any way from the use of the Site and/or our products and services, whether foreseeable or not. Termination of your contractual relationship with us shall be the sole and exclusive remedy for any damages or injury suffered by you.
You indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and contractors
from any liabilities, claims, expenses or demands including legal fees and costs made by any
party due to or arising out of:
a. Your use or misuse of the Site; and/or
b. A violation of laws, rules, regulations or terms in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Consumers Guarantees Act 1993 applies to consumers (as defined in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) only, and as such does not apply to businesses. You acknowledge and agree that our Site and its contents are intended to be used by our Customers, Traders and Retailers for business purposes and therefore, the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
- These Terms and Use and any matter or dispute connected with this Site shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and you hereby submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand, unless Acos Filler requires that the jurisdiction of any other country is to be used.
- Any disputes arising as a result of the Site will initially be dealt with through mediation.
- Nothing prevents any party from approaching the Courts of New Zealand for injunctive relief.
- We may collect information from you directly when you access or use our Site. This may include you indicating that you wish to receive our Newsletter and /or to be placed on our email lists(s). You agree that we may use this personal information to assist us in providing services to you, to undertake internet research verifying identity, and/or promoting and marketing other products of Acos Filler to its Users.
- You warrant that you have provided complete, accurate and current information required by us and you have due authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to terminate a User without entering into further discussions with that
Examples of when we may terminate a User are:
a. If a serious complaint or multiple complaints are received about the User;
b. If the User breaches these Terms and Conditions;
c. If we, at our sole discretion, deem the User’s behaviour to be unacceptable.
- All prices on this Site are exclusive of Goods and Services Tax, if any and applicable.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire understanding and agreement between you and us and supersede any and all prior and written communications on the subject matter contained in them. With the exception of any licensing agreements whose terms will take precedence.
- If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, then such provision (to the extent that it is invalid) is deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remainder shall not be affected.
- No representation made by us, our marketers, agents and employees or other persons so authorized shall be binding upon us if it is made: a. Before your use of our Site and is not included in these Terms and Conditions; or b. Subsequent to the date of first use by you of our Site and not in writing
Contents and Accuracy of Information on the Site
Intellectual Property and Trademarks
Links to Third Party Sites
Liability and Indemnity
New Zealand Courts and Disputes
Information About You
TRADEMARKS AND PATENTSFor a full list of Trademarks and Patents (including patents pending), please contact Acos Filler at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All information will be collected ad held in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993.
- Acos Filler operates the website www.acosfiller.com As part of our operations we may gather
certain types of information about the users of our Site, including:
- Personally identifiable information. This is provided by you when you register for services that we may offer. Examples of these services could include Newsletters or competitions. Providing this information will always be optional. However, some services may not be available to you if you choose not to provide the required information.
- Aggregated data. This information is generated by our systems as they track traffic through our Site. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
- We will not sell your personal information or allow third parties to access it without your
We release personal information only when we believe the release is required to:
- Comply with law (including facilitating court proceedings);
- Protect the rights, property and safety of Acos Filler, our Users or others; or
- Meet the requests by Government agencies (such as Police or Inland Revenue) to enable them to fulfill statutory roles; however, the User may ask us whether any information has been provided to such Government agencies.
We have collected this information in order to provide the best possible service while you are
visiting our Site. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following
- To help provide any services that you have requested;
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests;
- For any marketing, promotional, publicity, direct marketing or market research (including monitoring or analyzing market trends) that we or our agents may undertake;
- For any other purpose for which you have given permission.
- A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognized by our server when you
our Site. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information. It does
details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (eg Mac or Windows), the browser
that you use (eg Microsoft or Google) and what domain you are accessing our Site from. With this
information we can do the following:
- Track traffic patterns to our Site;
- Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown.
- You will always have the option to opt in or opt out of any services we may offer, at any stage. This means you may change your mind at any stage about participating in any of our services.
The Information We Collect
Who We Share This Information With
About Other Websites
Opting Out and Opting In
Your Right To Access Your InformationThe Privacy Act 1993 gives you the right to access and correct the information you have provided to us. You can do this by emailing your request to email@example.com and you may ask to be removed from our Newsletter recipients’ list or email lisit(s) at any time. We are happy to discuss any concerns that you may have about providing the information that we require. For further information regarding the information that we hold about you, you may contact us at:
Acos Filler Limited
11 Corbett Road, Bell Block, New Plymouth 4312, New Zealand